Friday, January 30, 2015 at 7:00pm
Frederick J. Sigur Civic Center
8245 West Judge Perez Drive
Tables & balcony seats available * CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOURS
Join us for the Mystic Krewe of Satyricon’s 13th fabulous bal masque. Single tickets and full tables are available. Doors at 7pm, tableaux begin promptly at 8pm. Formal attire/costumes and masking desired.
Join us for the introduction of King and Queen Satyricon XIII, a traditional holiday buffet, a fabulous silent auction, the announcement of Satyricon’s bal masque theme, and the crowning of the King and Queen of 12th Night (chosen by a drawing from among the attendees)! Black tie preferred.
Enjoy a Broadway in New Orleans performance featuring the multi-talented star of TV’s 30 Rock and Glee and Broadway’sXanadu, Cheyenne Jackson. Then, you’re invited to a special reception with the artist and Broadway series host/SiriusXM radio star Seth Rudetsky!
Friday, November 7 at 7:30pm
New Orleans Center for Creative Arts
2800 Chartres Street
(Off-site reception to follow)
Tickets: $125 at 504 723 8964
Join the Mystic Krewe of Satyricon for a sexy summer pool party, featuring:
• A beautiful pool on the banks of Bayou St. John!
• A tempting tropical buffet!
• A So-Wrong/So-Right sarong contest!
• A challenging limbo competition!
• Special performances throughout the evening!
Saturday, August 16, from 5pm – 10pm
The home of Marshall Harris
4314 Bancroft Drive, New Orleans
$20 suggested donation: CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS
Questions? Call 504 723 8964
Join the members of the Mystic Krewe of Satyricon as they honor New Orleans’ French roots with a Bastille Day blowout!
Sunday, July 13, 2014
3pm – 6pm
Olde-Towne Dance Hall
535 Marigny street (corner of Chartres)
- Festive buffet with champagne!
- Entertainment by two-time GAA Entertainer of the Year Monique Michaels, plus Marshall Harris and more!
- Guest bartender: Frankie Fierce!
- Contest for the best revolutionary costume!
- $20 donation, in advance or at the door
- Additional info at 504 723 8964
Shop with Satyricon at a two-day-only
Saturday & Sunday, June 28 & 29
9:00am – 3:00pm
Olde-Towne Dance Hall
535 Marigny Street (corner of Chartres and Marigny)
- Carnival costumes
- Art & appliances
- Household decor
- Other fabulous things
- And you’ll be supporting New Orleans’ historic gay Mardi Gras!